Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The Gift of Christmas Present ~ Melody Carlson

The Gift of Christmas PresentThe Gift of Christmas Present by Melody Carlson

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


When Christine learns that her Mom and Dad aren't her birth parents, and that her real Mother was killed shortly after she was born she sets out to find her estranged Grandmother.
But when she arrives her Grandma thinks she is there for a housekeeping job. Christine decides to play along in order to learn more about the mother she never knew, but what she finds is a web of lies and guilt that hurt worse than she could have ever imagined.
I really liked the plot of this story but the characters are too unbelievable and shallow.
I understand that it is a rather short book but I thought the character development was exceptionally weak, even for a novella.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment