Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

All I Have To Give ~ Melody Carlson

All I Have to Give: A Christmas Love StoryAll I Have to Give: A Christmas Love Story by Melody Carlson

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


It's only three weeks until Christmas and Anna is afraid she has ovarian cancer. She determines she will make this the "best Christmas ever". But her husband Michael knows nothing about her symptoms or her plans and she begins to feel neglected by his long hours at the office. Her sister Meridith is thinking about getting a divorce, and Anna starts to wonder why Michael is never at work on the nights he can't come home.
It looks like her "best Christmas ever" is going to quickly turn into the worst Christmas ever!

After reading "The Gift of Christmas Present" by Melody Carlson, I wasn't expecting much more than just a good Christmas book, and I wasn't disappointed.
The plot was extremely predictable but at least the characters were well thought out and verily believable.
If you are looking for a quick, festive read this CHRISTmas season than you will probably like this book.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment