Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

Gideon's Gift ~ Karen Kingsbury

Gideon's Gift: A NovelGideon's Gift: A Novel by Karen Kingsbury
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I hadn't read this book in a long time, I knew I liked it but it was even better than I remembered it!
Gideon is dying of Leukemia but when she is told she is in remission the first thing she wants to do is help feed the street people at the local mission. Here she meets "Old Earl", who has given up on life after he loses his wife and little girl. Gideon is determined to help him believe again but she knows her time is running out so she prays for a miracle so big that it could only be a Christmas miracle.
This is such a heartwarming book! The kind that leaves you feeling more thankful and aware of less fortunate people around you.
Add this book to your Christmas reading list! You won't regret it!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment