Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Emma of Aurora by Jane Kirkpatrick

Emma of Aurora: The Complete Change and Cherish TrilogyEmma of Aurora: The Complete Change and Cherish Trilogy by Jane Kirkpatrick

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This book is really three books combined, making it beyond my skill level to write a decent summary, without revealing spoilers. That being said I will forgo the preliminaries and begin with my thoughts and impressions of this book.
Jane Kirkpatrick breathes life into her characters, their emotions are flawlessly expressed, their thoughts are elegantly formed and although the characters grow throughout the book they stay true to themselves.
This story is as sad as it is inspiring, Emma's courage and ingenuity are remarkable and her determination to stand when everything around her is falling is truly inspiring!
Don't let the size of this book keep you from reading it. you will be amazed how fast Jane Kirkpatrick will have you enthusiastically reading through the very last page!



View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking about reading this book (these books?), and your 5-star review has me about convinced! I always appreciate good character development.

    --serena (poetree)

    ReplyDelete