Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

The Paradise War (The Song of Albion, #1)The Paradise War by Stephen R. Lawhead

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


The Paradise War seamlessly weaves in Celtic mythology and how it "correlates" with our present day world.
I thought the  "time between times" theory was really profound! While I don't believe that it is a sacred time and place it is still an incredible thought when you consider it!
Overall I loved this book, but I thought the profanity in the first few chapters was rather tacky. There was quite a bit of cursing in the first 5 chapters and then there isn't another swear word in the whole book, it seemed as if the characters became different people. That being my only problem with this book, I still think it deserves 5 stars!




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment