Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I try to be open minded but I'll admit I had my doubts about this book before I even opened the cover.
All the fan-hype and the "Team Gale or Team Peeta" was enough to make me skeptical.
When I started this book I was really not that blown away, by the time I finished it I am addicted!!
I'm amazed that a book written in first person could have such complex spectrum of surrounding characters. I have never read a book that was more emotionally moving than the Hunger Games! It's SO heartbreaking, you could just cry for poor Peeta! :'(
I want to finish this Trilogy so bad now!
I'm beyond impressed with the Hunger Games!!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment